FreePBX Hosting Features
With every FreePBX hosting system you get the End Point Manager and Sys Admin Pro modules for free. There are more commercial modules available to extend FreePBX functionality.
- Extension routing – control which extensions can used which outbound routes
- Web callback - The Web Call Me module allows you to easily add an HTML call me box to your website.
- Outbound call limit - The Outbound Call Limiting module allows you to place restrictions on how many times a number is called during a certain time period on a per outbound route basis.
- CallerID Management - The CallerID Management module is a unique way to modify the Caller ID that is sent out on as you dial.
- Paging Pro - Page Pro adds to the existing Paging module in FreePBX to include the ability to hook outbound routes to a page group, Valet Style Paging (Airport Style) and Prepend Recordings to any page group to be played before the pager can speak.
- VM Notify - This module allows an individual or a group to be notified and optionally accept responsibility for a voicemail.
- Fax Pro - The Fax Pro module is a reliable, robust inbound/outbound faxing server.
- Call recording report - With the Call Recording Report Module you can View, Sort , Listen, Archive and download all recorded calls on your system.
- Q-Xact - With Q-Xact you are given insight into each and every one of your queues. Q-Xact gives you full control over what data is displayed for each type of report and allows you to build custom templates for quick reporting.
- Xact Dialer – A classic outbound dialler application. Simply Start a Campaign and choose where your calls will be routed to. It even gives you the option to route calls based on whether they are answered by a person or an answering machine.
- Appointment reminder - Appointment Reminder module for FreePBX Distro is a unique way to automate appointment confirmations, cancellations and reschedules. By simply specifying numbers and names to be called PBXact will automatically call at specified times and allow recipients to confirm / cancel / reschedule appointments.
- Parking Pro - Parking Pro adds the ability to add multiple parking lots within FreePBX, useful for companies running multiple locations off the same server, or companies that need multiple parking lots or have many internal departments.
- XMPP Pro - Once configured, the IM server can be used with any Jabber/XMPP enabled client that is capable of configuring connections to local or corporate servers, including chat integration into iSymphony.
- Voicemail reports - There is now an easy way for System Administrators and Managers to review all users voicemail settings in one place as well as listen to all voicemails residing on the system from one report.
- PIN Set Pro - Pin Set Pro provides you greater flexibility in the deployment of security Pin Codes, allowing system administrators to assign Pin Codes directly to extensions.
- VQ Plus - Virtual Queue Plus expands the options available in the PBX queues and allows you to assign dynamic queue penalty rules to escalate calls based on the length of hold time. VQ Plus also allows you to create Virtual Queues to manage queue behavior and expand and customize caller destinations for callers routed through the virtual queues.
- Conference Pro - This module allows end users to manage conference room settings from the user control panel. Admin users can also easily create conference room IVR’s and choose which conference rooms are a part of the conference room IVR.
- FreePBX Phone Apps - Phone Apps allow users to control functions and settings directly from the screen of their phone. The initial release of applications include Call Parking, Follow-Me Management and Do Not Disturb.
- Class of service - The Class of Service Administration module provides granular control at the extension level to access and set permissions of specific calling features of your PBX. These features include Outbound Routes, Feature Codes, Ring Groups, Queues, Conference Rooms, Voicemail Blast Groups and Paging.